Now You Can Lose Weight and Learn How to Maintain Your Results!
Did Your Last Diet do that?
The success of your diet plan isn’t measured in pounds lost, but rather the years you’re able to maintain those results. Unfortunately, diets focus on superficial success determined almost exclusively by short term weight loss results. However, short term weight loss results disappear. In fact, in 1992 the National Institutes of Health reported that as much as two thirds of weight lost is regained within 1 year of completing a dieting program. There are 2 reasons for this:
- Common dieting causes fat burning AND muscle loss, but muscle is required to burn calories…if you lose muscle while dieting, you will hinder your ability to burn calories post dieting.
- In order to make weight loss successful, we need to adopt a new lifestyle. However, the ability to manage your weight requires some knowledge of how and why we gain weight, the effect different combinations of food have on our weight and the relationship between insulin and weight gain.
When you follow the Ideal Protein weight-loss method, you will learn:
- how muscle helps burn calories;
- what calorie consumption means;
- which foods are best suited to stable weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
- what is the impact of insulin on weight gain;
- and much more.
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how sugar consumption impacts the creation of body fat, what food combinations to steer clear of and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
Dr. Biemer will Help You Set, Achieve and Maintain Your Weight Loss Goals
Convenient, Cutting Edge Primary Care for Active Adults
We are a concierge-style internal medicine practice that focuses on close and continuing communication between doctor and patient, easy availability by phone and email, and office visits when you need one. Our Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is also open to patients outside of our primary care practice.
Visit our office Home Page www.drbiemer.com
Pick up the phone and give us a call 503-384-0316, we’ll help you to set, achieve and MAINTAIN your weight loss goals!
Our medically developed weight loss protocol and smarter lifestyle choices education offers dieters what they really want…a structured program that can put an end to constant dieting.
Monday to Thursday:
7:00am - 4:30pm
7:00am - 2:00pm
West Portland Wellness/James J. Biemer, MD PC is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
9135 SW Barnes Rd Suite 863 Portland OR 97225 – Phone: 503-384-0316